Monday, April 10, 2006

Spring Cut


It was time for Jack and myself to go get our spring haircuts the other day, and I have never photographed him getting one before so I took the camera with me. We had a good time getting cuts together...Jack made me go first to make sure everything was going to be fine when he had his turn ;) He had a little mishap while getting his shampoo, the water got a bit too hot for him so he instinctively sat right up and got his shirt completely soaked. Faith threw it in the clothes dryer while he had his cut (he wore his wet T while his hair was cut) and it was all dry by the end so he just switched shirts and we were good to go...out to lunch together :)





Jack needed a little assurance that the clippers were not going to cut him...




This haircut stuff is pretty serious business...

Or is it.....?? ;)

No comments: