Friday, August 25, 2006

Alyson



Had the pleasure of shooting Alyson today. She is simply amazing!! I had such a great time working with her! She has the most beautiful smile, and such a positive, fun, upbeat personality...making her a joy to work with. Here are a few from today and if I can narrow down the almost 900 images we took to a decent slideshow amount I will post the slideshow....hopefully tomorrow!!








I was even lucky enough to have my picture taken with Alyson at the end of our session!! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun working with you! Thank you so much, looking forward to the slideshow :) I love the preveiw -Alyson

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love the slideshow! CHEERS, it was so easy to work with you. I love the creativity. (the shoes are cute) The background song is very cool. Thank you sooooo much. Yahooo

~!Alyson!~

Sweeti said...

Impressive work, Love the song choice and curious which software was used to do it. I tried to go to your website but the link is non functioning. It made me want a new camera even more.

Brent said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by. How did you find my blog? Yeah, trouble trying to get the link to my site, the one in my profile works or visit directly at www.brentdeming.com

Sweeti said...

I seen the website, Wow, an actual Wedding photographer although I'm not a bit surprized. I so-would have choosen the same music as you did. Your work is indeed beautiful and your very talented. I bet you don't lack for work. I've loaded you to my favorites and I'll be back. Toodleloo til then.

Anonymous said...

what a great pic