Monday, July 16, 2007

Allison & Matt

Just this past Friday I took a ride down to the coast to meet up with Allison and Matt in the Topsham/Brunswick area to shoot their E-Session. Being from Virginia, this was my first chance to meet Allison and Matt as they were up in Maine for the weekend for Allison's bridal shower, visit with family, and shoot our session.

I feel so lucky, I get the NICEST couples as clients...I really do! Allison and Matt were great and I had such a fun evening with them :)

As with most couples from far away whom I don't get to have the initial meeting with, it can take a while to loosen up and get comfortable being in front of the camera of a person they just met who is asking them to display very open public displays of "affection" ;)
But they got the hang of it real quick and were a lot of fun to shoot.

































The beautiful Sapphire Matt designed for Allison






And how HOT is this last one?!?! VERY HOT!!!
























.


No comments: