Monday, August 20, 2007

Meet Michelle

Just yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting up with Michelle to shoot her Senior Portraits. I know what my regular Blog followers are thinking...and yes, this is exceptionaly quick for me to post SO soon after :p

We were scheduled to shoot a few days ago but shortly before our session the dark clouds rolled in and it began to rain.

The weather has been a bit odd as of late so I was happy that we could do this on our second attempt. It was a really nice evening, except for the mosquitos that at times were a bit distracting (to say the least).

Michelle is a beautiful young lady with a very outgoing personality and we had a lot of fun just strolling around her neighborhood looking for locations to stop and take pictures. The entire neighborhood extended their hospitality by offering their yards for our use. Really nice :)

Here are a few from our session together (be sure to click to enlarge)








































Her very pretty, natural smile is almost permanently affixed to her face (which of course is a wonderful thing!) and it was actually a challenge for her to look serious when asked. She would try really hard and that would just make us crack-up laughing, which made it even harder for her to try and compose herself into a serious state. The effort was cute...and now and then she actually managed to do it :)





































































































I had to include this last one because I love locations/spots that have special meaning to the person I am shooting with. Michelle has been climbing this tree in her front yard since she was 4 years old! I took my eyes off from her for only a moment to adjust my camera settings and in a FLASH she was in the tree :)

























Great job Michelle! It was really fun meeting you (and your family) and having the privilege of shooting your Seniors :)

No comments: