Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Erin & Tom's Wedding Celebration

ok, first just let me say that I know I am behind on my blogging...but better late than never ;) I have been sooooo busy!



The weekend of the 21st & 22nd found me back in the Yarmouth area with my super fun clients/friends Erin and Tom for their wonderful wedding weekend. I had such a great time hanging out (and shooting) with them and their families/friends for the two days. I had been looking forward to this weekend ever since I met Erin and Tom last winter, and even more so after our marathon E-Session this summer.

Tom did the decorating of the church inside and out. He and his crew did a FANTASTIC job!! It was amazing and the Autumn colors were beautiful. All of the pumpkins, mums, and corn stalks were furnished by 'Estabrook's' located in Yarmouth. I definately had to include some pictures of Tom's handy work :) as always, click 'em to enlarge 'em:











































































































The Beautiful Bride walking down the aisle with her brother, Ryan























A tender moment when they were first united at the altar
























And Tom could not take his eyes off Erin :)





































































Tom placing the ring on Erin's finger






















The Kiss























Married!!























The whole gang!























Limo-in It to the Reception Venue























First Dance






















Mmmmm, yummy cake! (pretty too)






















The Newlyweds Enjoying a Section of the Scrumptious 'Make-Your-Own' Ice Cream Bar






















And lastly, I had to include an image of this 'Signature Vase'. I had never seen one before...what a great idea!!

























Again, I have to say what a good time this wedding and all of it's events were. A big thank you to the friends and families that made me feel like I was one of them. I was very well taken care of and was frequently asked, "Brent, do you need anything? Brent can I get you a drink? Something to eat Brent? Have some of this to eat Brent. Have another drink Brent. How are you doing Brent, can I get you something?" It was sooo nice of them all to care about me the way they did they did all weekend long! I greatly appreciated it. And a big thanks to Erin and Tom for all of their hospitality yet again. I really enjoyed kicking back at your house during the "after party" until almost 2:00 am :) And as I said to Erin's mom Sunday morning as we hugged good-bye, you all made me feel like family. Thank you and I wish you all the best!





2 comments:

E&T said...

Once again spectacular photos!!! Brent you are amazing! We love ya!!! Cannot imagine anyone else doing our wedding. Eveyone loved you and keep asking us "who was your photographer?" You are the best, looking forward to seeing the rest :) Erin and Tom

Sweeti said...

...again great shots! ? about the signature vase. I see people signed it, but, did they then put money into it? Kind of like you would do on a money tree.