Sunday, February 11, 2007

BLOG Much?

Wow, where to start.....I have been sooooooo slack with blogging! I cannot believe how long it has been since I made the last entry. I had all the best intentions to BLOG regularly when I started but I have found it very hard to maintain. Maybe it is because of my lifestyle; Those of you who know me know that I raise my three young children by myself which is extremely time consuming, operate two businesses, and outsource nothing. I was going to get back in the swing of regular blogging on New Years...how'd that work?!?! Well at least it wasn't a resolution ;) (Happy Belated New Years to you all btw). I think blogging is a good thing, it allows clients a chance to know me better and to get a glimps into my world not only professionally, but also personally. As you can tell by the archives, I tend to mostly blog about the personal side. I plan to do more on the business side this year as well, especially since I link to this Blog from my photography website. That is also the reason I need to blog more regularly...I considered taking the link from my website since I never seem to update the Blog, but decided it best for all reasons to leave IT and just try to find the time to blog more :)

Just got over the Flu, ugh! It had me in it's clenches for what seemed like forever. Then of course it had to make it's run through the house making the kids sick as well, UGH! The past few weeks have sucked to say the least. No maid shows up when I am sick, no chef, etc. Things still have to be done to keep the household up and running, when all I really want to do is stay in bed and rest.
Then there was the trouble with my WebHost. Because I have been sick and/or taking care of sick kids I didn't notice for awhile...but I was not getting any e-mail!! Once I realized this I contacted My WebHost to let them know that I was not getting mail for almost two weeks and poeple I spoke with told me they were getting e-mails returned saying my box was full, trunkated, etc. Once informed, the WebHost addressed the problem and my inbox was flooded with two weeks worth of e-mail. I have been trying to catch up so if I have not gotten back to you, I will. Anywho....

I have a lot of photos I planned to include in my posts throughout the Fall, so i may just start plugging those in in my next few posts, just to make sure I am blogging something ;)

If I had gotten around to blogging a bit sooner than this, I wanted to do some sort of Valentines Day promo. Something along the lines of a contest perhaps, awarding the lucky winner a free session (engagement, bridal, something wedding related). Maybe offering a discount on any wedding package booked on Valentines Day...something. So if I have any 'BED Blog' followers left, let me ask you...Is/Was this a good idea and is it too late to do so(maybe run a post-Valentine contest....kind of like a "Belated Valetines Day" thing??????) Comments welcome.

There are some great things in store for 2007. I have some wonderfuly fantastic couples that I can not wait to work with! And I WILL keep things up-to-date on here (that's nt a promise, that's me convincing myself to do so) ;)

STAY WARM!!

No comments: