Tuesday, February 20, 2007

New Gear Arrived!!

Well my new Canon 5D arrived safely last week. A few days late due to the Blizzard, but better late than never! This camera is unbelieveable!! I LOVE it!!!!! I won't bore you with all the reasons why I love it so much, but a few things I truly love are the full-frame sensor, the incredible files this thing delivers and the ability to have soooo much control of of how the images come out of the camera with the in-camera settings. Below are some samples, and NONE of them have had any post-processing done to them...they are straight out of the camera (even the b&w's). The colors are amazing, just amazing. I have barely put this camera down since I got it 5 days ago and have already put a few thousand clicks on it. It is just such a sweet piece of equipment!!


























I was really impressed with the following outside shots. The snow can really cause troubles with whitebalance & exposure and make it hard to get good images without doing some post-processing work so I knew this would be a good test. Again, all images straight out of the camera...































































































































Later on, after the sun had gone down where we were sliding, the images were still great. The color is still fantastic after the sun dropped below the western horizon. No sun, no flash, and the colors still "popped". What a great camera. I am soooo pleased!!!















































































































































































I soooooooo can't wait until the weather warms up and everything turns green so I can start shooting my Incredible Clients with the new 5d!! :) In the mean time I have a few great sessions coming up in the Portland area with some beautiful ladies, and of course I will grace the BED BLOG with those H-O-T images as soon as they happen!

Think Spring!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all The picks Daddy!!!! I luv u!!!!


Love
Lex
:)

Brent said...

Thanks Lex! Luv U 2!!! :)