Saturday, April 04, 2009

Pick a card....

SanDisk just a ran a HUGE sale on some of their CF Cards and I took advantage and stocked up on some new 4GB Extreme III's. I have always used the Ultra II's and have always had great results but I hear good things on the Extreme III and at these prices how can I go wrong. I think I now officially have wayyyyy more Gigs than I will ever possibly use during a weekend-long wedding event, but better to have too many than too few ;) And if you are not shooting with SanDisk...well, you should be.

2 comments:

Mark Gove said...

That's a beautiful photo! :)

Sweeti said...

I hope it not because they are going out of business, Nahhh, couldn't be.
I love stinkin' camera photos so much, that's just sick huh? It's like a dog with a bone, or a kid with an ice cream cone, I just wanna show it off or admire it.

I've been using the Ultra II's also, looks like I'd better get me some.