Thursday, October 15, 2009

Brent Deming - Award Winning Maine Wedding Photography

Brent Deming - Award Winning Maine Wedding Photography

One of my pictures from Sara & Gary's wedding recently took 16th place in the Wedding Photojournalist Association's International Wedding Photojournalist Contest for Q2. I love this picture and was really excited that it placed in the top 20 amongst this very talented international field of wedding photojournalists. This is my second award through the WPJA.



Here is the picture not as a 'screen shot'

6 comments:

Sweeti said...

WooHoo Congratulations Brent!!!!

Brent said...

Thanks Sweeti! :)

Anonymous said...

wow very impressive job you did a great job, you deserved it congratulations Brent! you are very productive person.

Nida

Brent said...

Thank you Nida :)

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at bedphotography.blogspot.com.

May I use part of the information from this post right above if I provide a link back to this website?

Thanks,
Oliver

Brent said...

Hi Oliver,

That would be fine. Thanks for checking first! Could you leave me a link to where you use the information so I can check it out? Thanks!